Full-Time Digital Analyst
Location: New York, New York, United States, 10017
Are you able to create stories out of data? Can you seamlessly move between spreadsheets and insights to make timely recommendations?
Do you want to inform best practices and help optimize digital campaigns for success?
If you answered yes, then the Ad Council is seeking you to be our new Digital Analyst.
As a Digital Analyst, you will play a critical role in discovering, analyzing and presenting insights related to our non-profit and government agency clients’ digital properties.
You will serve as the insights leader for both internal and external stakeholders and support internal teams and clients in the intelligent use of data, leading them along a path of continual learning and campaign improvement.
Responsibilities will include:
• Regularly monitoring and analyzing the performance of 25 client websites via Google Analytics
• Tracking and evaluating support of campaigns in paid digital ad space via DoubleClick and third party verification platforms
• Looking across paid and owned digital measures to cohesively evaluate campaign success
• Assisting in the development and execution of measurement/analysis plans on behalf of clients
• Helping to inform improved effectiveness and efficiency of digital operations processes and procedures
• Translating data to provide tactical recommendations to improve site traffic, engagement and conversions
• Understanding the relationship between digital KPIs and other KPIs relating to a campaign, both for paid and owned digital platforms
• Helping monitor and protect against digital ad fraud and adjusting results as needed
• Identifying and disseminating best practices that should apply across the Ad Council’s campaigns and social initiatives
The successful candidate will be:
• Passionate about promoting a data-driven culture across the organization
• Detail-oriented and thorough
• A self-started who is eager to recognize needs and take an active role in identifying solutions
• Analytical and decisive
• A highly effective communicator and presenter, verbally and in writing
• An active listener with a strong desire to provide solutions for our various stakeholders
• Team-oriented with excellent collaboration skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 2-4 years of experience working with web, social and marketing analytics
• Expert level proficiency in Google Analytics and DoubleClick
• Experience and adeptness with other platforms preferable, e.g., comScore AdEffx, Nielsen OCR, MOAT Atlas, Facebook Ads Insights, etc.
• Proficiency in digital tagging procedures to help identify referral traffic
• Excellent knowledge of web metrics and key performance indicators
• Advanced skills in collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data
• The ability to work effectively on a cross-functional team
• Experience working independently and self-managing projects
• Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and the visual presentation of data and results
• Confidence presenting and translating data for non-technical audiences
• Strong client relationship skills
• Experience in working on UX research projects not necessary, but a plus
• Mobile experience, a plus
• Programmatic experience, a plus
• Highly curious and excited by the ever-changing digital space
About the Ad Council
The Ad Council campaigns raise awareness, inspire action and save lives, and we want you to join our team! The Ad Council is the New York-based non-profit organization behind iconic social good communications programs featuring Smokey Bear, “Friends Don’t Let Friends Drive Drunk” and the recently viral campaign “Love Has No Labels.”
We work hand in hand with the leading non-profit and government agencies, such as Feeding America, Autism Speaks and FEMA, to develop over 40 campaigns each year including Bullying Prevention, Child Hunger, Shelter Pet Adoption, Texting and Driving Prevention, using all of the tools in the communications arsenal including developing PSAs, websites, apps and games, social media, media outreach, grassroots marketing and events. We also get to work with our incredible Board of Directors companies like Facebook, Google/YouTube, Pandora, Razorfish and Upworthy and Fullscreen to ensure we’ve got the latest tactics, tools and platforms that will have the biggest social good impact.
Having produced campaigns addressing the most pressing social issues of the day, the Ad Council has effected, and continues to effect, positive social change. To learn more about the Ad Council and our impactful campaigns, visit www.adcouncil.org, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or view our PSAs on YouTube.
Please submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements with your profile
If you are viewing this job on a third party website, the folowing link
Apply Now ! will direct you to our company career page.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (212) 922-1676 or US Mail to the Advertising Council, Attn: Human Resources, 815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor, New York, NY 10017.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/bcqbq93d7m
How to Apply
Apply Online: http://www.Click2apply.net/bcqbq93d7m
212 total views, 1 today